Mon-Fri | 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Electronic Medical Record
All users of UC San Diego Health Epic EMR must complete an assigned training curriculum that is customized for each employee based on their job and role. Training may be in the form of eLearning modules, classroom instruction, or a combination of both.
- EPIC access or questions: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- EPIC training inquiries or training schedule inquiries, please email email@example.com or refer to https://pulse.ucsd.edu/departments/EMR/Pages/default.aspx
- ART/BART: please call 619-543-6465, or refer to http://medcenter.ucsd.edu/edr/continuing-education/resuscitation-program/Pages/default.aspx
- Lawson: please call 619-543-7515, or refer to https://lpmh.lawson.com/ucsd/login
- At Your Service access, please call 619-543-7585, or refer to http://atyourservice.ucop.edu/
- Campus Staff Education Programs firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:(858) 534-4890
electronic Research Administration Program
The Electronic Research Administration Program is a campus-wide initiative to implement and maintain systems and services that improve sponsored research. Our mission is to reduce and simplify administrative procedures so researchers can spend more time doing research and less time on administrative tasks.
All users who had ePD access have access to Kuali Research. If you are a new user who did not have access to EPD, please request access.
- Replaced the previous contract and grant system (Coeus including Electronic Proposal Development (ePD), Institute Proposal (IP), Award) to fully support our research administration needs
- Redesigns business processes to streamline and develop institutional best practices
- Engages the research administration community throughout the project's lifecycle to ensure user needs are met