Mon-Fri | 8:00AM - 5:00PM
SiteVault | Coming Soon!
SiteVault is a modern cloud solution that provides research sites with a fully compliant eReg application. By replacing manual and paper-based regulatory processes, it allows sites to streamline their operation, collaborate more easily with sponsors, and focus more on the work of treating patients.
Full eRegulatory System
Provide investigators and staff with easy access to study documents through an intuitive electronic regulatory binder that supports compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and HIPAA requirements.
Provide monitors with secure, direct access to study binders from any location. Monitors can perform source data review (SDR) and source data verification (SDV).
Simplify approvals and replace printing, faxing, and scanning with fully electronic signature workflows that investigators and staff will love.
Standard Reports & Dashboards
Save time with built-in workflows for eSignatures and certified copies. Improve visibility with intelligent reports that provide visibility into open tasks, expiring documents, and more.
Single Login Across Veeva Vaults
Sites use the same login across all Veeva Vault Products.
Configurable Workflows & User Groups
Modify standard workflows to fit SOPs. Provide visibility into study documents to different groups across the organization.
Real-time Collaborative Authoring
Seamless integration between Veeva Vault and Microsoft Office Online provides real-time collaborative authoring.
Unlimited Document Retention Period
Preserve and archive regulatory documents for as long as sites use Veeva SiteVault.
More Info: https://www.veeva.com/products/sitevault/
**28-JAN-2021 | Please note: This platform is currently in the final stages of set-up and is currently not available for use. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for rollout, training and instructions on obtaining an account!
Electronic Medical Record
All users of UC San Diego Health Epic EMR must complete an assigned training curriculum that is customized for each employee based on their job and role. Training may be in the form of eLearning modules, classroom instruction, or a combination of both.
- EPIC access or questions: please email email@example.com
- EPIC training inquiries or training schedule inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to https://pulse.ucsd.edu/departments/EMR/Pages/default.aspx
- ART/BART: please call 619-543-6465, or refer to http://medcenter.ucsd.edu/edr/continuing-education/resuscitation-program/Pages/default.aspx
- Lawson: please call 619-543-7515, or refer to https://lpmh.lawson.com/ucsd/login
- At Your Service access, please call 619-543-7585, or refer to http://atyourservice.ucop.edu/
- Campus Staff Education Programs email@example.com Phone:(858) 534-4890
electronic Research Administration Program
The Electronic Research Administration Program is a campus-wide initiative to implement and maintain systems and services that improve sponsored research. Our mission is to reduce and simplify administrative procedures so researchers can spend more time doing research and less time on administrative tasks.
All users who had ePD access have access to Kuali Research. If you are a new user who did not have access to EPD, please request access.
- Replaced the previous contract and grant system (Coeus including Electronic Proposal Development (ePD), Institute Proposal (IP), Award) to fully support our research administration needs
- Redesigns business processes to streamline and develop institutional best practices
- Engages the research administration community throughout the project's lifecycle to ensure user needs are met